Novelties in Version 3.1:
- Server and Client views have replaced screen grids in the Client Application.
- Floating licensing is now available in Eocortex.
- Eocortex Web-client is now fully in HTML5 (in the previous version, Adobe Flash Player was used in the full screen mode).
- Replication of the remote database allowing to perform recognition even in the temporary absence of a connection with the remote face and license plate databases has been implemented for the Face Recognition and License Plate Recognition modules.
- The trial version ordering tool has been incorporated into the setup interface of the License Plate Recognition (Complete) module. The trial version allows to test the module during 60 days.
- Now, the ONVIF server of Eocortex can use not only Base Notification but also Pull-Point Notification for transferring events.
- Enterprise license added.
- Now, the server and client software for all types of licenses is installed from a single distribution kit.
- The Work time logging (Complete) report has been developed for the Face Recognition (Complete) module.
- The Sabotage detector module’s operation has been improved.
- It is now possible to connect RTSP devices using the following type of a connection string: rtsp://login:password@address.
Novelties in Version 3.0:
- Server application for Linux.
- Possibility to execute tasks on commands of the users of client applications.
- Possibility to send HTTP requests to external web applications and to devices with web control.
- When sending a message created on the basis of the Face recognized event to the messengers, the image of a face from the archive at the moment of recognition and the reference image from the database will be attached to the message.
- Now the Face Recognition (Complete) and the Unique Visitor Counting video analysis modules use all the video cards installed on the server.
Novelties in Version 2.8:
- New video analysis module added: Face Recognition (Complete).
- New video analysis module added: Unique Visitor Counting.
- New video analysis module added: Face Recognition (Light).
- Video analysis module removed: Face recognition module (Expert).
- In the Licence plate recognition (Light) video analysis module, the list of countries whose license plate numbers are supported has been extended, as well as new patterns of license plates for several supported countries have been added.
- To ensure the protection of data being transmitted between cameras and the Eocortex server and between the server and the Eocortex Client and Eocortex Configurator applications, the capability of using SSL/TLS security certificates has been added.
- The integration with the Honeywell's Pro-Watch® comprehensive security platform. has been implemented. Due to this integration, it is now possible to receive and display Honeywell's Pro-Watch® events and set up various responses to them.