Eocortex, a developer of software for IP cameras, announces its new software version 2.5 and introduces its main features to the customers.
The demo version will be radically updated together with the issue of Eocortex 2.5 software. The demo version allows to explore the capabilities of the Eocortex software and test the product on the real video surveillance system.
Key Eocortex demo version updates:
- The distribution kit is only 150 Mb, which reduces demo version download and installation time;
- After the demo version installation, Eocortex automatically connects to the test server, which gives the user an opportunity to evaluate the software immediately;
- People Counting, License Plate Recognition, Face Recognition, and Cross-Camera Tracking intelligent modules are available;
- New function of sending reports regarding the operation of intelligent modules to an email according to schedule;
- Demo version may be installed on the system that already has Eocortex server or client application.
Updated Eocortex demo version will be released in the beginning of 2019.
You can obtain additional information about the new features of the demo version and of Eocortex software 2.5 version from your manager.