Satellite LLC (Eocortex) and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting your online privacy. We have designed our web sites and mobile, pc desktop and embedded applications in a way that will enable you to visit and access most of the available information and material without having to submit any personal data unless you choose to. However, in order to take part in some of the functions and activities and to get access to some of Eocortex' services, it will be necessary for you to provide personal data on certain areas of the web sites.
What personal information we collect from the people that visit website
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, company, country, project description or other details to help you with your experience.
When we collect information
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How we protect your information
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We do not need an SSL because we don't process any payments through the website.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to other sites
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. eocortex.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that eocortex.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Sh. Kosmonavtov st. 111/27, Perm, Perm kray, 614066, Russian Federation
Last Edited on 2017-12-18