How can the attendance data be used?
The usage of the people counting module allows to obtain the reports regarding the number of visitors and use this data for optimizing the staff load and work schedule, as well as for monitoring people stream density to ensure that the social distancing is maintained in the times of epidemics.
Possessing the information about the visitors, a manager can easily evaluate the quality and efficiency of the personnel’s performance. For example, if the number of visitors greatly exceeds the number of buyers, it would be required to rethink the work procedures of the personnel, to review the marketing activities such as sales and promotions, to create a better work schedule, etc.
Use cases of the People Counting module:
- Optimization of the headcount of salespersons and cashiers depending on the attendance of a retail store. Calculation of the conversion of the visitors into buyers.
- Monitoring the load of the airport zones in order to distribute the security personnel accordingly. Determining the areas where the passengers spend a maximum amount of time to install Duty Free stores and vending machines there.
- Determining the periods of time with the maximum load in the course of carrying out public events in order to distribute the load on personnel and to upgrade security.
- Using the data on the actual number of visitors in a fitness center, a restaurant, a library, etc. to inform the customers via a mobile app about the requirement to maintain social distancing during epidemics.
People Counting module capabilities
The People Counting module tracks the persons in the frame who cross a preset line, with regard to the direction of movement.
The People Counting module boasts the following features:
- Real-time counting of the entering and exiting visitors at one or more entrances (using several cameras).
- Displaying the readings of the counters in the Eocortex Client application.
- Creating the reports of the number of visitors who entered, exited and remain in the premises for different periods of time, and for one or several cameras.
- Automatic and manual download of the reports and automatic sending of the reports by email.
- Automatic update and reset of the counters.
To try out the People Counting module at your facility, order the free trial version by filling out a form on our web site, or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org