The main characteristics of the license plate recognition module are as follows:
- Recognition of the license plates of vehicles moving at a speed of up to 150 kph
- Recognition of the license plates corresponding to the standards of 196 states
- Simultaneous recognition of up to 10 license plates in a frame
- Possibility to import data into a database using a CSV file
- Searching for the recognized license plates in the archive by time, date and additional data from the database.
- Downloading the recognized license plates as a CSV or Microsoft Excel file.
- Search for a vehicle by its license plate in the archive or online interception of a vehicle in the Safe City systems.
- Automatic opening of a rising arm barrier or a gate upon recognizing a license plate from the list of whitelisted vehicles.
- Notification of a restaurant manager about the arrival of a VIP customer’s car at a parking lot.
- Providing detailed information to a video surveillance system administrator about a vehicle in the camera’s field of view (owner, registration number category (white list, blacklist), comments).
What is required for working with the license plate recognition system?
- An IP camera installed in accordance with the technical requirements indicated in the corresponding documentation.
- A server to install Eocortex software on.
- A hardware protection key for the license plate recognition module.
- The module’s licenses for each camera that will work with the license plate recognition module.
Licensing and prices
There are two types of licenses for the license plate recognition module according to the speed of vehicles moving in the field of view of the cameras:
Highway: recognition of the registration numbers of vehicles travelling at the speeds of up to 150 kph. The video stream analysis is performed with the actual fps received from a camera, or in accordance with the analysis frequency set in the software motion detector.
Parking: recognition of the registration numbers of vehicles travelling at the speeds of up to 20 kph. The video stream analysis is performed at a frequency of less than 6 fps, independent of the actual framerate.
The cost of the license plate recognition module depends on the type of license, Highway or Parking, as well as on the groups of states to which he vehicle registration numbers belong.
To obtain a detailed calculation of prices and server parameters, please leave a request using the online form or write a message to email@example.com