Ultra is the special VMS particularly designed for the large-scale video surveillance systems. Ultra at a glance is:
- Unlimited scalability. With Ultra, you can build a video surveillance system of any size with the unlimited number of IP cameras, servers, and workstations. Open Platform nature allows the variety of systems to be integrated into the Ultra versatile solution.
- All-In-One. With Ultra, there is no need to install any additional software for the large video systems' needs. With Ultra Video wall, you can configure workstations with any number of monitors just by dragging the frames from IP cameras in the system.
- Customization. Ultra makes manual configuring and sophisticated monitoring of the large video surveillance systems as convenient as ever. Starting with the quick installation process, clean interface, and easy-to-use navigation, Ultra provides a bunch of extras - Alarm cells, Chat messaging, Push notifications, etc. – added to the very high-end package. That is the perfect mix of flexibility, accuracy and clarity for the VMS you need.
- Reliability. Various server backup and reservation options ensure failover and the safety of your data.
- Advanced video analytics. Ultra allows solving a wide variety of security tasks bringing numerous Intelligent modules including just announced Suspect tracking module.
- Simple licensing and transparent pricing. You just need an Ultra license per each channel that you are using. Lifetime updates and mobile applications are free of charge.
Ultra VMS has been already given a Recommended Benchmark status. This status is awarded to products that undergo the independent testing process and receive an overall rating of 80% or higher.
Macroscop team was glad to receive an expert confirmation of the fact that our aspirations regarding the product have been achieved:
"What Macroscop manages to do is allow a good level of customization and flexibility in a simple-to-use package... During the test, performance was stable and consistent. There didn’t seem to be any issues or anomalies, and the software impressed both our installer and integrator testers and the tame end users." The magazine points out the licensing process, which is going to be described during the webinar.
The webinar is free and will take you about one hour. Please, register now to make sure you get a place.