The intelligent module for visitor counting is being successfully used in retail, public catering, museums, outpatient hospitals, etc. for obtaining reports regarding personnel load, traffic and business process optimization.
Starting from Version 3.2, the Eocortex developers are ready to offer a useful option highly sought in the times of the pandemic: counting people indoors. The distinguishing characteristic of the feature is that now it is possible to obtain data regarding the number of people inside in real time, as well as set up alarm announcements in case a preset quantity has been exceeded.
- Set several counting zones
- Use several cameras on various entrances
- Display information regarding the number of people in each zone in real time
- Set up a current number of people in the zone manually
- Generate an alarm event when the permissible number of people in the zone has been exceeded, as well as report when the number of people in the monitored area returns to a permissible value.